Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00727 JOD / CVE
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 13% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,465 (201,469 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 2 hours ago)