Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,561 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03109 JOD / CZK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,341 (43,141 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)