Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03671 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,076 (Mex$ 29,324) in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)