Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10266 JOD / BOB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 10% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,085 ($b10,573) in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)