Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10227 JOD / BOB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 10% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 985 ($b9,633) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (40 minutes ago)