Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04064 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 29% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 923 (ARS $22,721) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨28,462 (25 minutes ago)