Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.707 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 7% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,203 ($1,702) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Burlington, Vermont costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)