Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22123 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,322 (R$ 5,976) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 2 hours ago)