Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,277 prices entered by 324 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.710 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 79% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,325 ($3,277) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 2 hours ago)