Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10601 JOD / TTD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 33% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,735 (16,370 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)