Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10487 JOD / TTD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 39% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,808 (17,237 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (28 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (39 minutes ago)