Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10517 JOD / TTD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 35% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,623 (15,430 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (about 2 hours ago)