Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22281 JOD / PGK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 13% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,475 (6,621 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)