Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21816 JOD / PGK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 10% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,209 (5,541 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)