Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02090 JOD / MUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 24% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,367 (₨65,396) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Southampton costs £11 (about 1 hour ago)