Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00198 JOD / NGN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 4% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,147 (579,637 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (42 minutes ago)