Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00194 JOD / NGN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,224 (629,738 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 2 hours ago)