Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00198 JOD / NGN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 5% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,238 (625,574 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)