Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00121 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 51% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,662 (1,369,667 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,437 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albany, New York costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)