Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05862 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,339 (R 22,843) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (44 minutes ago)