Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00906 JOD / HTG
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 13% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,239 (136,668 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £17,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.11 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,378 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.30 (about 1 hour ago)