Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00986 JOD / HTG
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 20% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,445 (146,461 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)