Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01119 JOD / HTG
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 34% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,610 (143,919 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$10 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (24 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)