Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.940 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 51% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,661 (£1,766) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)