Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.947 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 53% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,681 (£1,774) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Southampton costs £11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brasília costs R$ 3.99 (about 2 hours ago)