Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.920 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 47% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,619 (£1,759) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)