Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19309 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,106 (R$ 5,726) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leuven costs €399 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 18 N$ (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $0.08 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)