Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22328 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,283 (R$ 5,745) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)