Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18136 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 962 (R$ 5,306) in Ponta Grossa.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.55 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Laguna Niguel, California costs $5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $807 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)