Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 44% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,730 ($2,443) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rosario costs ARS $86 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in The Hague costs €1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 164,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)