Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05686 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 13% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,239 (R 21,790) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)