Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05342 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 7% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,393 (R 26,079) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨40 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 8,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)