Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00643 JOD / NPR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 9% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,179 (₨ 183,329) in Pokhara.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Victoria, Seychelles costs 2,000 ₨ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £800 (34 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 84 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)