Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00123 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 92% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,305 (1,869,993 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$101 (about 2 hours ago)