Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.872 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 7% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,391 (€1,595) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 6 hours ago)