Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.797 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,171 (€1,468) in Podgorica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 250 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ottawa costs C$60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €3,300 (about 2 hours ago)