Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat, Montserrat vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26268 JOD / XCD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat (Montserrat) is 56% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,877 (EC$7,146) in Plymouth, Montserrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)