Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat, Montserrat compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26206 JOD / XCD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat (Montserrat) is 69% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,201 (EC$8,400) in Plymouth, Montserrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)