Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat, Montserrat compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26222 JOD / XCD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat (Montserrat) is 92% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,107 (EC$8,034) in Plymouth, Montserrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)