Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.921 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 43% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,717 (£1,863) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Luanda costs 6,000 Kz (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New York City costs $4.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 100,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Quito costs $0.61 (36 minutes ago)