Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.916 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 41% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,694 (£1,850) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,870 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,650TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)