Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.925 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 41% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,688 (£1,825) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)