Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42616 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 13% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,133 (2,658 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 59 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)