Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41124 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 16% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 925 (2,248 лв) in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (about 2 hours ago)