Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44536 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 10% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 988 (2,218 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (43 minutes ago)