Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18874 JOD / RON
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 7% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,116 (5,914 lei) in Ploieşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)