Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18725 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,048 (5,599 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)