Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19204 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,060 (5,520 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (28 minutes ago)