Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42178 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 19% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 892 (2,115 лв) in Pleven.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)