Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43903 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 17% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 910 (2,073 лв) in Pleven.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)