Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42378 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 19% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 967 (2,283 лв) in Pleven.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)