Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41841 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 20% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 885 (2,115 лв) in Pleven.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)