Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18066 JOD / RON
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 20% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 875 (4,841 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling10,091 (about 1 hour ago)