Cost of living in Pitea, Sweden vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07868 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pitea (Sweden) is 28% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,535 (19,504 kr) in Pitea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)