Cost of living in Pitea, Sweden compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07968 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pitea (Sweden) is 28% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,404 (17,624 kr) in Pitea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veles costs 300 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 63 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)