Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.797 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,573 (€1,973) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (31 minutes ago)