Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.878 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,522 (€1,734) in Pinocchio di Ancona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (42 minutes ago)