Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03185 JOD / CZK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 8% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,098 (34,484 Kč) in Pilsen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 30,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)