Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05879 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 15% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,496 (R 25,448) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)