Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00017 JOD / KHR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 7% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,182 (6,879,729 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)