Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02228 JOD / THB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,441 (64,697 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Luanda costs 6,000 Kz (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New York City costs $4.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Quito costs $0.61 (34 minutes ago)