Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 JOD / VND
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 8% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,108 (36,466,471 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Algiers costs 90 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)