Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16962 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,157 (RM6,823) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Saskatoon costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 4 hours ago)