Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17966 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,382 (RM7,695) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)