Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.17418 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 4% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,148 (RM6,592) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Franca costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Granada costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belgrade costs 158 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)