Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00671 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 965 (₨143,666) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)