Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,431 (€1,716) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)