Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.864 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,611 (€1,864) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 2 hours ago)