Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.820 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,666 (€2,031) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (43 minutes ago)