Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.816 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,629 (€1,996) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.28 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (about 1 hour ago)