Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.933 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 53% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,986 (£2,128) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)