Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,596 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.517 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 50% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,955 (AU$3,783) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (41 minutes ago)