Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 19% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,431 (€1,716) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Ottawa costs C$0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $1,816 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (about 2 hours ago)