Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.818 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 44% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,731 (€2,115) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Konya costs 37,500TL (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.95 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yellowknife costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in La Plata costs ARS $320 (about 1 hour ago)