Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00023 JOD / COP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 13% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,130 (COL$4,903,363) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $28,000 (about 1 hour ago)