Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00023 JOD / COP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 12% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,146 (COL$4,878,547) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.62 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)