Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00022 JOD / COP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,026 (COL$4,565,835) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Norwich costs £3,010 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $0.53 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matagalpa costs 70 C$ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Delhi costs ₨125 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (about 3 hours ago)