Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 JOD / COP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 13% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,043 (COL$4,439,647) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)