Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01190 JOD / MZN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 19% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,551 (130,311 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 540 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (33 minutes ago)