Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01206 JOD / MZN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 18% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,411 (117,002 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)