Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18907 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,107 (R$ 5,853) in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)