Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22437 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,136 (R$ 5,062) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)